In Y Care After School Programs, kids engage in physical, learning and imaginative activities that encourage them to explore who they are and what they can achieve. In addition to supplementing what they have learned in school, they participate in interactive learning models that engage critical thinking skills, get assistance with their homework from trained YMCA staff, and have a chance to socialize with each other and form long-lasting friendships that enhance their development, growth and self-confidence. School age kids also have the opportunity to participate in STEM activities (science, technology, engineering, math), a variety of literacy activities and HEPA activities (healthy eating, physical activities).
NEW 2017-2018 School Year, we have added after school programs to Conneaut Lake Elementary and Conneaut Valley Elementary!
- Grades K-6
- Monday through Friday on regular school days
- Before and After School Care for grades K-6
- No School Days with local field trip and swimming
- A safe place to learn, have fun and get active
School Age Program:
Full day care on no-school days
Breakfast and snack included
- Neason Hill Elementary
- West End Elementary
- First District Elementary
- Second District Elementary
- Conneaut Lake Elementary
- Conneaut Valley Elementary